In a recent article, Conquer Magazine gives five tips to help you through the holiday season.
- Stay connected in whichever way you're most comfortable and able at this point in time.
- Ask for what you need whether it be for people to come to you to visit, or to pick you up, or run errands so you will have energy for a gather later in the day.
- Reduce stress and rest when you need to.
- Look out for older friends or relatives with a simple gesture.
- Step into the New Year with realistic goals.
Cancer Survivorship and the Holidays