Financial Assistance for Cancer Patients
Welcome to the Beloved Foundation. We were founded by two women who have been in your shoes and understand the emotional and financial stresses that you are facing and one of the Southern California organizations that help cancer patients financially through our Family and Patient Assistance Programs.
Our Family and Patient Assistance Programs include Grants that are intended to be a source of short term relief for family members who are unable to work in order to provide the necessary care for their loved one with advanced stage 4 cancer and to aid the family during the transitional period after loss.
Grant Recipients are nominated for a grant by a vast network of hospice care nurses & social workers. The Board of Directors evaluates each situation and determines the amount to be disbursed and length of support given.
At Beloved Foundation when we determine an applicant is eligible for our family and patient assistance program, We issue checks directly to the landlord or mortgage holder, utility companies or service provider.
You may qualify for our Family and Patient Assistance program if you live in the San Bernardino and Riverside Counties and are struggling financially as a result of providing full time care for a family member whom has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and is under hospice or palliative care.
Beloved Grants assist in paying for basic needs such as rent or mortgage payments and utilities up to $2,500 and assistance with final expenses** up to $550 per family for a maximum of 3 months. This grant is perfect to help bridge the gap between your temporary financial distress and a long term solution. If you are facing a similar situation to the one described above and have exhausted your options for support we encourage you to apply for this financial assistance for cancer patients program immediately. Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
Insert photo Stock unlimited ID #1909810 ( Man w finances)
- You must be able to demonstrate you are struggling financially while providing full time care to your loved one with stage 4 or terminal cancer.
- You and the patient must live within San Bernardino or Riverside counties (Southern Ca.).
- You must be able to prove diagnosis by providing a letter on company letterhead from your Physician, Nurse, Navigator or Hospice Social Worker verifying diagnosis. In order to receive an application you must have your social worker contact us directly. This referral is necessary to qualify for funding.
- Help us, help you by making sure that the application is complete. Incomplete applications will delay the determination process.
- You must provide income documentation and copies of the bills for which you are requesting assistance. Please note: Beloved pays checks directly to the mortgage company, landlord, utility or service provider. We do not reimburse.
- If you are requesting assistance with final expenses please include this request in your application. ** Please note we do not accept post-mortem burial/ cremation requests.
- After your application has been received, you will be contacted within 2-3 weeks with a decision. We understand this is a difficult time and do our best to simplify the application process as much as possible. If it turns out that you do not qualify for our grant, we encourage you to visit our RESOURCE PAGE, which has information on many wonderful organizations that may be of help to you.